Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. (Cambridge) (member FINRA/SIPC) is recognized as the industry pioneer who developed the fee-based advisory model. We are a privately-owned Broker/Dealer that supports traditional commission business, as well as the ever-growing demand from Rep/Advisors and their clients for fee-based solutions. Cambridge is committed to its strong culture of service and offers the best succession solution in the industry.
Our Philosophy of Independence
At Cambridge, we are champions of independent financial planners and investment advisors. Our dedication to remaining privately owned assures our Rep/Advisors that they will continue to maintain genuine independence and the freedom they need to best serve the needs of their clients. Our philosophy of true independence has served us well for nearly three decades and will continue to drive our success for decades to come.
Despite gaining industry prominence, we continue to deliver excellent service on the backbone of our core values of flexibility, integrity, commitment and kindness. Our impeccable track record says it all—for the past 10 years, we have scored at least a 9 out of 10 in our annual Rep/Advisor satisfaction survey. We’ve also garnered rave reviews for our ever-expanding menu of practice management offerings including customized marketing resources and succession planning and acquisition support.
- Privately owned, in business for 30 years
- About 2000 Rep/Advisors, supported by approximately 400 Home Office associates
- Headquartered in Fairfield, Iowa, and served by a Midwestern culture of courtesy
- Registered in 50 states, with clearing through National Financial Services LLC (NFS) and Pershing LLC both Member FINRA/SIPC
- A four-time honoree in the Broker/Dealer of the Year annual poll of advisors, Investment Advisor magazine, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2003